Self-storage FAQ : Answers to your most frequently asked questions about renting a storage box at Classe Box
All Classe Box storage spaces are self-service. Consequently, the boxes are accessible 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The day you take possession of your box, the manager of Classe Box storage center will give you the key to open the metal door of the box, to which only you have access. He can also give you a digital code depending on the building in which your box is located.
Coming from Paris:
- A16 motorway exit number 30
- At the stop sign on the left and immediately on the right and 1st on the right, follow the Class Box signboards.
Coming from Calais:
- A16 motorway exit number 31
- At the roundabout, 2nd exit towards St Omer, at the second roundabout, 1st exit towards Baincthun and 1st on the left, follow the Class Box signboards.
- Monday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Sunday: Closed
You have two ways to assess the ideal box size:
Your needs may change over time and you may want to bring some of your furniture back to your new home. You may need more space to store extra stuff. Whatever the reason, it is quite possible to change boxes depending on availability.
- Size: our storage boxes have volumes that vary from 1 to 50 cubic meters. The larger your box is, the lower its price per cubic meter will be.
- Characteristics: the price may vary depending on the accessibility and the configuration of the box.
- Choose your Box online
- Choose the location of the box
- Select rental start date
- Complete your information in the order form
- Submit your supporting documents
- Pay the rental of the box online
- Sign the electronic box contract online
- Access your box with ease
- Below you will find the elements that you will need to communicate to us to reserve your box:
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– Size of the desired box
– Expected arrival date
– Photocopy of identity document
– Photocopy of proof of address
– RIB to set up a SEPA automatic direct debit (the direct debit will be done on the day of your arrival)
- You will then receive an electronic contract by email to sign.
- Once all items have been submitted and completed, you will receive an access code to the building.
- You will need to provide a padlock to close your box.
The m2 (square meter) is a unit of measurement of the surface area of a two-dimensional object. It corresponds to the measurement of the floor area of the box. For example, a 6m2 box will measure 2m wide by 3m deep.
The m3 (cubic meter) is a unit of measurement of volume in three dimensions. It corresponds to the capacity of a box. For example, a 15m3 box will measure 2m wide by 3m deep by 2.50m high.
So, the main difference between m2 and m3 is that m2 measures the surface area of an object in two dimensions, while m3 measures the volume of an object in three dimensions.