FAQ: Answers to your most frequently asked questions about renting a storage box at Classe Box
All Classe Box storage spaces are self-service. Consequently, the boxes are accessible 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The day you take possession of your box, the manager of Classe Box storage center will give you the key to open the metal door of the box, to which only you have access. He can also give you a digital code depending on the building in which your box is located.
Coming from Paris:
- A16 motorway exit number 30
- At the stop sign on the left and immediately on the right and 1st on the right, follow the Class Box signboards.
Coming from Calais:
- A16 motorway exit number 31
- At the roundabout, 2nd exit towards St Omer, at the second roundabout, 1st exit towards Baincthun and 1st on the left, follow the Class Box signboards.
- Monday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Sunday: Closed
You have two ways to assess the ideal box size:
Your needs may change over time and you may want to bring some of your furniture back to your new home. You may need more space to store extra stuff. Whatever the reason, it is quite possible to change boxes depending on availability.
- Size: our storage boxes have volumes that vary from 1 to 50 cubic meters. The larger your box is, the lower its price per cubic meter will be.
- Characteristics: the price may vary depending on the accessibility and the configuration of the box.